Part IV of the Employees' Compensation Ordinance provides that all employers are required, by law, to take out insurance policies to cover their full liabilities.
The liability of the employer to provide free medical treatment for the Helper who is ill or suffering from personal injury not attributable to her employment is normally not covered by insurance policy for the purpose of Part IV of the Employees' Compensation Ordinance. Employers are advised to take out comprehensive insurance policy to cover their liability and potential medical and other expenses.
Packages are offered by Mutual Insurance Consultants Co. This is intended only as a general summary of the terms of insurance, the specific details, terms and conditions applicable to the insurance are set out in the policy issued by the relative company.
Overseas Domestic Helper Insurance Scheme underwritten by WING LUNG INSURANCE
- Employer's Liability HKD100,000,000 per event
- Clinical Expenses HKD4,200 per year (HKD210 per visit per day)
- Surgical & Hospitalization Expenses HKD35,000 per year(HKD300 per day)
- Dental Expenses HKD1,500 per year
- Personal Accident up to HKD200,000
- Loss of Services Cash Allowances HKD6,000 per year (HKD200 per day)
- Repatriation Expenses HKD30,000 per year
- Replacement Helper Expenses HKD10,000 per year
- Fidelity Coverage HKD5,000 per year
HKD710 for one year cover; HKD1,280 for two years cover.
For further details, please call 6332 1312 to contact our consultant.